Sound & Tech Team

PRIME PRO W/Lyrics and Lighting

Sound & Tech Team

RyanMcQuoid

8 months ago

I saw the email today showing that with Prime Pro you can set up midi outs for Lyrics and Lighting cues, so I signed up before my media person bails on us again. How do I go about doing this? I have not been able to find any forums. A video would be awesome!

Screen Shot 2019-11-18 at 9.25.02 PM.png

jaream01

8 months ago

Wondering the same thing Ryan!

Ed Palmito

8 months ago

Hola, yo estoy muy interesado en estas nuevas funcionalidades, les agradecemso asi sea mediante un "LIVE" para que podamos recibir una charla al funcionamiento; muchas gracias y Dios bendiga su servicio a EL. Saludos desde Neiva -Colombia

m2milestone

8 months ago

We too please!

Would love to try it before Sunday!

Rechurch

8 months ago

Keen to find out more about this too!

jbjafb

8 months ago

This feature is available now? Right? I think we all saw the same thing and would like assistance.

Thank you,

meaton14

8 months ago

This video talks about controlling keys through mainstage with prime but I'm guessing the procedure can't be that different. https://sundaysounds.com/blog/controlling-mainstage-with-the-prime-app-loop-community

saulochonay

8 months ago

What?...Lyrics?, is that possible?

I saw the email today showing that with Prime Pro you can set up midi outs for Lyrics and Lighting cues, so I signed up before my media person bails on us again. How do I go about doing this? I have not been able to find any forums. A video would be awesome!

TLCWC

8 months ago

I am VERY interested! Please say it is true!!

clctpworship

8 months ago

Hey all, I have a setlist and I'm trying to change the key of a song to B and it keeps going to C. Any ideas how to fix?

mattslack

8 months ago (edited)

Hey Guys! For any of you that haven't seen this yet, we put out a video giving a quick tutorial on how to set this up with Pro Presenter on Mac! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHwpminak_c&lc=z22hjby5uuuptzvhz04t1aokgnj4xsokmi5jlstv02drbk0h00410