Sound & Tech Team

PRIME PRO W/Lyrics and Lighting

Sound & Tech Team

RyanMcQuoid

17 days ago

I saw the email today showing that with Prime Pro you can set up midi outs for Lyrics and Lighting cues, so I signed up before my media person bails on us again. How do I go about doing this? I have not been able to find any forums. A video would be awesome!

Screen Shot 2019-11-18 at 9.25.02 PM.png

jaream01

16 days ago

Wondering the same thing Ryan!

Palmito

16 days ago

Hola, yo estoy muy interesado en estas nuevas funcionalidades, les agradecemso asi sea mediante un "LIVE" para que podamos recibir una charla al funcionamiento; muchas gracias y Dios bendiga su servicio a EL. Saludos desde Neiva -Colombia

m2milestone

16 days ago

We too please!

Would love to try it before Sunday!

Rechurch

16 days ago

Keen to find out more about this too!

jbjafb

16 days ago

This feature is available now? Right? I think we all saw the same thing and would like assistance.

Thank you,

meaton14

15 days ago

This video talks about controlling keys through mainstage with prime but I'm guessing the procedure can't be that different. https://sundaysounds.com/blog/controlling-mainstage-with-the-prime-app-loop-community

saulochonay

15 days ago

What?...Lyrics?, is that possible?

I saw the email today showing that with Prime Pro you can set up midi outs for Lyrics and Lighting cues, so I signed up before my media person bails on us again. How do I go about doing this? I have not been able to find any forums. A video would be awesome!

TLCWC

15 days ago

I am VERY interested! Please say it is true!!

clctpworship

14 days ago

Hey all, I have a setlist and I'm trying to change the key of a song to B and it keeps going to C. Any ideas how to fix?

mattslack

13 days ago (edited)

Hey Guys! For any of you that haven't seen this yet, we put out a video giving a quick tutorial on how to set this up with Pro Presenter on Mac! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHwpminak_c&lc=z22hjby5uuuptzvhz04t1aokgnj4xsokmi5jlstv02drbk0h00410