Feature Requests

Prime Song Upload

Feature Requests

chrinist

over 3 years ago (edited)

Hello, I recently uploaded a song with all my stems, I wanted to add an additional stem to the song that I had already loaded and mixed on the Prime App. I couldn't find a way to just load one stem to my song. I had to re-upload the entire song and redo all of my markers and remixing. Is there a way to simply add a new stem or two to an existing song without having to go through the entire song upload process again? thanks guys,
Derkerr

over 3 years ago

Hey Derrick, There is not a way to just add one stem to an already existing song. You have to reupload the track in a zip file with the rest of the tracks. Thanks for being a part of the community! -Derek, The LC Team
chrinist

over 3 years ago

Hey to everyone who might be having some trouble with your Click on your tracks, this was my problem and how I solved it... I was recording my stems on the latest version of Logic Pro X 10.4.1 and I didn't realize that Apple had updated their metronome settings to include 3 different settings depending on what you were recording at the time. Logic was updated around the same time that Prime 4.0 came out. Long story short my click bpm and songs bpm were out of sync so nothing was working correctly when I would import it into the Prime App. After working with the support team here at Prime, I soon realized it might be my metronome settings that I was using in Logic Pro X. I didn't realize that I was running it in Manual Mode and even though my BPM was saying 108, it was actually 103.5. Once I reconfigured my Metronome in Logic to be in Automatic mode, I redid my stems and uploaded them once again to the Prime Cloud so I could use them. This solved my syncing problem on my stems. I just wanted people know what happened to me when I used Apple's latest Logic Version with the latest Prime version and how my BPM syncing issues were solved. I didn't know Apple's new Metronome feature would cause this many headaches since I had never had issues with it in the past lol. Thanks Prime for your support. Keep up the great work!