Feature Requests

Prime Sub-accounts

Feature Requests

codynpatterson

about 7 years ago (edited)

I have a lot of people on my team that run tracks for me and some really want to learn there parts by listens to the tracks and such. I'd like to submit the idea of creating guest accounts under a main account that worship team members can use so they don't have to pay for the track themselves. For example: I buy at your name because we are doing it this week. We'll I want my drummer to practice with the track so right now the only way to let him do that is if I send him the mp3. But with that my drummer can't take out other parts and just listen to what he needs to. This is he same for any other instrument. So it would be cool if we could have sub accounts to our account that can login and access the main account songs on their own prime app. This week I gave my drummer my account info but that isn't a viable solution in the long term or with multiple people having access to my account.
mattmccoy

about 7 years ago

Hey Cody! Thanks for the suggestion - love it.
justinwetz

about 7 years ago

This is a great idea. I was looking for a way that I could have the members of our band listen and even play along to a click track in one ear and with a loop in the other. Using Prime, I could accomplish this. I just don't want to give out my username and password to everyone on my team. So having sub accounts would be awesome. For me it'd just be for practice purposes, but for others it could be used for multi-site use.