Prime suggestions?

Prime App

jpetersonius

over 7 years ago (edited)

I love loop community. I'm in love with the look, feel and design of the looptimus pedal. Prime is seriously legit. Currently, we use an ipad to run our enhancement tracks directly from the stage in our weekend services....most of them have been purchased here. BUT...I won't be able to use Prime live on a weekend until a few things could be added... 1. The ability to import my own tracks easily from dropbox or box.com. Directly into the APP. No middle man for uploading. I won't be sad if all the extra functionality is gone that comes with Prime...i can mix and match what I already have with what is ready for Prime. All the tracks I use already come in a L/R format with click on the left and track on the right. 2. The ability to "Fade" tracks instead of them just having a hard cut. Or fade between songs. I saw the auto advance..pretty awesome. 3. I'd love the ability to adjust the Left and Right output channels independently for each track. Maybe I'm just missing a few things and I can find them already on the app? Right now, I use the Worship Team Director app from the apple app store. It's super basic. But...it works great. I'll be stoked when we can do just a few more things with your Prime app. Then...I'll be using the Looptimus pedal to control it all from the ipad. Crazy and cool. It's beautiful. Thanks!
Shaneomac

over 7 years ago

you can upload tracks to prime here!! http://loopcommunity.com/upload
tsho08

over 7 years ago

he's looking to do from a cloud so the computer doesn't need to be used, which makes sense. It's been talked about. A few more changes like key change and bpm change seemed more wanted/important and I believe that is why that was the last update. I doubt it will be the last overall though. Keep looking and requesting I'm sure you'll get what you need.
mike

over 7 years ago (edited)

Jesse - thank you for the meaningful feedback. It's appreciated. You can fade tracks in/out through a midi controller with an expression pedal already, so if you have a Looptimus/other controller, you can already do that!
tsho08

over 7 years ago

and with that mike is going to send us all the notes to control from another midi controller????? you know you wanna! I only got a few options down so far. If you wanna tell me the rest I'll make a beautiful chart for you I promise!
mike

over 7 years ago

It's on the list for this afternoon/tonight.
mike

over 7 years ago

Alright - I pushed it up the list for you guys! Track 1: C#2 Track 2: D2 Track 3: D#2 Track 4: E2 Track 5: F2 Track 6: F#2 Track 7: G2 Track 8: G#2 BPM Up: C#8 BPM Down: E8 Key Up: D4 Key Down: F4
tsho08

over 7 years ago

MIKE! You are the best!
jpetersonius

over 7 years ago

Thanks Travis and Mike! I really do love the product and am stoked to see where it all goes from here. I'd imagine some sort of transfer of files directly into Prime (cloud based) would disable most of the cool features of the app but the ability to still use the stuff I have and what is not Prime ready with all the tracks that are Prime ready...awesome. The ability to adjust the different levels of click and track...fantastic. Fade with a pedal is great...but still relies on someone else to make it happen or myself. The band gets too far off track and I lead with an acoustic...i have to make sure the person running the tracks knows to fade them out instead of just pressing stop...which creates a hard stop. And pressing "next" on the pedal through Prime creates a very hard cut...which isn't all that fun when you want the two songs to blend. Thanks for hearing me out...I really do love what's happening here! Thanks for making this. Jesse
matthewleeblair

over 6 years ago

Any update on the possibility of a fade feature within the app? I would really like the tracks to fade from one to the other when i hit Next Track. Fingers crossed! Thanks for all you guys do!
joeldipert

over 6 years ago

Yes. Cross-fade, not just fade ability with a pedal.