Prime Uloading Problem

Prime App

accessworship

over 7 years ago (edited)

Having double uploading a custom track to Prime. I've uploaded 10-20 songs before, never had any issues, until this particular song. The progress bar finishes, but then an error message shows up saying that "The file could not be uploaded." I've tried it several times, several locations, re-naming the zip file, re-zipping them, etc. I can't get this one to work, and I need it for Sunday. Any suggestions or has anyone experienced this before?

Screen_Shot_2014-02-25_at_8.19.31_PM_0.png

tsho08

over 7 years ago

I've had issue sometimes when I'm uploading super late at night and they are working on the website which is a constant thing these guys are doing. It's impressive the little amounts we notice considering. I would try for another comp maybe and then upload at a later time. Couldn't tell you issue for sure. I'm sure they could help you force the upload if you contact support@loopcommunity.com
chrismisterek

over 7 years ago

Same thing for me. Tried late last night and have tried multiple times today nothing...stinks as we have practice tonight
accessworship

over 7 years ago

I contacted LC Support last night, and they informed me that they are "experiencing an issue with Prime uploads and are working non-stop to resolve it." Here's to hoping they figure something out by Sunday... They've always been very helpful and supportive in the past, anytime I've contacted them about anything, so I'm happy just knowing they're aware of it.
mike

over 7 years ago

Give it another shot guys - I think we've got this one licked!
joshuabarbour

over 7 years ago

IT WORKS NOW. these guys don't mess around.
accessworship

over 7 years ago

Thanks so much! Works perfectly again :)
mattmccoy

over 7 years ago

Mike Pankau for the WIN
Briceaj

over 3 years ago

I'm having the same issue, tried to upload zip files to Prime cloud and they're not available in Prime. Using Prime for Mac.
Briceaj

over 3 years ago

I'm having the same issue, tried to upload zip files to Prime cloud and they're not available in Prime. Using Prime for Mac.
CVCWorshipteam

3 months ago

Mine shows up with a 100% over my upload, won't finish the one I started, and won't delete it either.... but I just bought a bigger plan. How do I get help without waiting 4 hours for an email !?

mattslack

3 months ago

Hey there, Can you try clearing your browsers cache file and then try uploading your track again? Potentially using another browser to do this can also solve the issue. If you continue to have issues, let our support team know at support@loopcommunity.com and our development team can look further into the issue!