Prime Upload Doesn't Show

Prime App

Paulann

about 6 years ago (edited)

I'm about to upload a custom track for the 4th time to Prime. My other attempts said successful but I didn't get an email and it never showed in my Prime. I've logged out, logged in, made sure I only have 18 tracks, made sure the file isn't too big.. with no success. I've uploaded several others with no problems. The tracks are m4a.. that ok? The unzipped folder is only 297 mb.. In rehearsal tonight we had to skip over to another computer to run that one song.. I know this has been mentioned before.. what's the solution? HELP! Sunday is tomorrow!
Paulann

about 6 years ago

The only other thing I can think of is that the click is set and labeled at 76.5... is that an issue? I notice that prime doesn't allow for half beats..
Paulann

about 6 years ago

Ok.. well, I never got any response here.. We had to make do for the weekend because my loops never posted... but, 2 days later, Monday morning they did.... ? Uhhh ha, pretty frustrating. Anyone else have Prime Upload problems lately? I'm losing confidence in the software..
JansonRoberts

about 6 years ago

Hey Clay, Sometimes over the weekend the system has multiple uploads to PRIME which can sometimes need to be completed manually. This is probably why you weren't able to see them Saturday, but Monday morning they were showing up in PRIME. You can always send a request for us to check this in our ticket system here: Support@loopcommunity.com Hope this helps! Have a blessed week! - Janson
godeep

almost 6 years ago

I am uploading a stereo split track (click left / program right. I've ended the file name with "SPLIT.wav" but it just loads in as a single file with click and program in both sides. What am I doing wrong? Thanks in advance for your help!!
mattmccoy

almost 6 years ago

Make sure it's _SPLIT.wav You need the underscore. __
Paulann

over 5 years ago

Great news! My loop upload showed up this morning!
JansonRoberts

over 5 years ago

Hey Clay! That's great news. Sometimes it can take up to 24 hours for the upload cue to clear and process your upload to your PRIME account. If you have trouble with this again, send us a support request email to support@loopcommunity.com and our team will be more than happy to get this resolved more quickly. Happy Looping! - Janson
wanderson497

almost 4 years ago

Can I download a m4a track and use it prime?