Problems with downloaded multi-tracks

Ableton

davidandlisaboyd93

over 2 years ago (edited)

I have been very pleased with PRIME...I especially like the fade in/out options. Thank you for your work. I am having a problem with tracks that I import into PRIME. I have several that the click and/or cues do not match the rest of the track. It is not exclusive to any other track provider. It has happened with lifewayworship.com and multitracks.com tracks. I have tried to delete tracks from the cloud and then download again. Wondering if there is something I can do to remedy this situation?
Derkerr

over 2 years ago

Hi David, If the click and cues are out of sync in one of your custom upload tracks, make sure that there are no tempo changes, time signature changes, or decimal BPMs (for example 76.5). If there are those in the tracks, you will need to turn off PRIME's dynamic click by going into settings and turning off Generate Dynamic Click. PRIME cannot recognize those changes in a track at the moment. Turning this off will use the click and cues that were uploaded with the track instead of the PRIME click. This will make it so you cannot use section markers in the track though. Hope this helps! Thanks for being a part of the community! -Derek, The LC Team
davidandlisaboyd93

over 2 years ago

Thank you so much Derek. This seems to have solved ALL of the issues. I appreciate the prompt response.
Derkerr

over 2 years ago

That's great to hear David! Happy looping! -Derek, The LC Team