Feature Requests

purchased tracks

Feature Requests

tbobpage

over 3 years ago (edited)

I would LOVE it if the website would tell me if I already own a song - even if it's a different version of the track (eg, like a different community track of the same song). Any time I'm building a setlist on my ipad it's not an issue because I pull up all the existing songs I have but when I'm previewing stuff on the website (while on my mac) I have no idea what songs I already own unless I navigate to the portal page. I know, first world problem, but in a perfect world (to me) it would look like this: type in song XYZ in the search area, that song comes up with all the various iterations of it (different artists and versions) and at the top of that page it says "YOU OWN A VERSION OF THIS SONG" or something like that. In a slightly less perfect world (again, my own world) at minimum it would be nice if, when you get to purchasing, if there is a song in my cart I already have (INCLUDING a different version of the song I've got in my cart) it says "hey dude, you realize you have this song already?" - well, not really that but you get what I mean..... keep up the awesome work - I appreciate all your team there is doing!
Derkerr

over 3 years ago

Hey Todd, We are working on a way to add this feature to our website in the future. You could download PRIME on your Mac from the Mac App Store, and have that open side by side to look at your track library when you are looking to purchase tracks. If you do accidentally purchase a duplicate track, send an email to support@loopcommunity.com and our team may be able to exchange it for you. Hope this helps! -Derek, The LC Team
tbobpage

over 3 years ago

sounds good - thank you, Derek!