Re-Arranging the Setlist

Leading Worship

benC4

about 2 months ago

Hey Everyone, I must be missing something here and I hope I'm having a "Duh" moment. Prior to a recent update I was able to move songs within a Setlist by long pressing on the song and moving it, now I cannot for the life of me figure out how to move a song within the Setlist. I can edit the set, add songs, and delete songs. But can't move them. Anyone else having the same experience? For reference, I'm using Prime App on IPAD 2018.

Smapty

about 2 months ago (edited)

I have the same question. I need a remedy for last minute setlist order changes from the tablet that will keep my custom pad settings ect

mattslack

about 2 months ago

Hey Guys, If you are on iPad, you will need to click Edit Setlist, then move the songs by grabbing the three lines on the right side of the setlist window. If you are using Prime in Dark Mode, these lines will be pretty hard to see however you will still need to move the songs from there the same way! This is something we are working to fix so that the lines are visible, but that is how it still functions nonetheless! Let me know if you continue to have issues.