Producing Tracks

Real Instruments in Loops.

Producing Tracks

tlward

about 7 years ago (edited)

One of the things that I hear most often when referring to using loops in worship (mostly from skeptics) is that the loops sound too "MIDI-ish." I thought that one way to combat this sound would be to record real-live instruments and upload them similar to the way you would any loop and you could still use it in Prime and have all the same capabilities. I have the time and resources to be able to record myself playing various instruments and covering most of the more popular worship songs, do you think this could be a feasible opportunity? I know that there is a section of loopcommunity (mastertracks) where the original artists can upload the original recordings without voices, but this would not be the original artist and I think it would sound more like a live setting. What do you think?
tsho08

about 7 years ago

Prime change do both key changes and bpm changes. I wouldn't go more than 2.5 steps though cause it gets weird.
tlward

about 7 years ago

Hey everyone! I have finished recording/tracking/and mastering the loop, and it is now available for you to download on my profile. Go have a listen so you can get a better idea of what I was talking about by using real instruments in the loops instead of the "MIDI-ish" sounding instruments.