renaming setlists

Ableton

tbobpage

about 3 years ago (edited)

is there no way to rename an existing setlist? I've got a somewhat complicated rearrangement of "revelation song" and I tire of redoing it every time we do that song so I've taken to calling up the last setlist where we used it and then modifying that setlist. Problem is, I can't rename it to the current date (or whatever). So if I can't rename a setlist nor save a particular arrangement of a song - is there any other workaround to accomplish this that I'm missing (and if the answer is "we're working on that for a future update" - great and thank you)
Derkerr

about 3 years ago

Hey Todd, There is not a way to rename setlists. If you want to use the same setlist more than once, you could give it a more generic name like "Sunday Morning" or something like that. So that it works for every week. Then you could keep a log of the songs you used in your setlists each week somewhere else. I'll pass along the request to be able to change the name of setlists. There also is not a way to have song arrangements save outside of the setlist, because currently we do not have a way to save multiple versions of the same song outside the setlist. This (like you said) is something we hope to add in the future. Sorry about that! Thanks for being a part of the community! -Derek, The LC Team
REVDC

over 1 year ago

How do you just simply saw a aetlist?

Derkerr

over 1 year ago

Your setlists in Prime will save automatically after you create one. If you have Loop Pro, you can sync your setlists between your devices.

tbobpage

about 3 years ago

okay thanks for clarifying. I think the main struggle is that there are small handful of songs that require a lot of shuffling around and adjusting start and end/fade times, Revelation Song being the most complicated (just because of how we do it, not because of how it's originally done) - and at this point the only way for me to use it is to remember that we used it on January 21 (or whatever) and then bring that setlist up and then delete every other song on it then load the other songs for that sunday into it. Works okay for one song, but if we have two songs we want to keep on a prior setlist there's not a way to pull that other song in as edited and so it's redoing from scratch each time. Nonetheless, the Prime app sure does a lot of great stuff for the price (amen?) and I can't complain - just seeking to assure myself I wasn't missing something and doing more work than I needed to! thanks for passing the suggestion along.....
Derkerr

about 3 years ago

No worries Todd, we totally understand! These are definitely features that we would love to be able to implement. Thanks for the feedback and for being a part of LC! -Derek, The LC Team
rickmuchow

almost 3 years ago

How can I delete a setlist?
mattslack

over 1 year ago

Click on load setlist, then find the setlist you would like to delete and slide left if you are on iOS to delete it! If you are on mac, select the three dots and click remove from device!