Roland EV-5 Expression Pedal Not Fading

Looptimus

valleyview

over 2 years ago (edited)

I purchased a Looptimus last week and absolutely love it. I went on your site and found the suggested expression pedals and settled on the Roland EV-5. I have calibrated the pedal (thanks to your handy youtube channel) and have midi mapped it accordingly (doing it just like Matt did it on the YouTube Video with the master fader). However, the pedal is acting just like the buttons on the looptimus do and either turning ON the master fader or turning it OFF. No fading like in the video, what am I doing wrong?
Derkerr

over 2 years ago

Hi Michael, Are you plugging the expression pedal into the silver jack on the Looptimus? It should be plugged into silver, not gold. Also, make sure that the setting in PRIME for Expression Pedals is ON. If that isn't the issue, then try factory resetting the Looptimus. Here is a video on how to do this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xoepIsTwvn0 After you do it, then you can try the expression pedal again. You may need to calibrate it after this. Hope this helps! Let us know if you are still experiencing issues. -Derek, The LC Team
valleyview

over 2 years ago

Factor reset worked perfectly. Thank you Derek!