Section Markers

Prime App

mattmccoy

almost 6 years ago (edited)

Hey everyone, If your section markers are off 1 Beat in PRIME, make sure you: 1.) Update to the latest version of Prime: 2.12.1 2.) Re-add the songs to your setlist
mattmccoy

over 5 years ago

Daniel - thanks for the encouragement. It really means a lot to our team who have worked so hard on this.
VuLuong

over 5 years ago

Matt & the LC Team -I just want to reiterate Daniel's word of thanks. Prime is quickly becoming not only a performance tool for seasoned musicians, but it's also a great learning and practice tool. We have young leaders who were overwhelmed with Ableton and didn't think they had time to prepare all the session files, warping for key and tempo changes, let alone MIDI mapping etc.. But what you've guys done with PRIME is amazing! SO SIMPLE but POWERFUL. Having said that, I really do like your "Free" model vs. other apps that have moved to a subscription model. But I would gladly pay a reasonable amount for PRIME if I knew I could tag custom tracks. I'm sure you guys have thought about that already. I just wanted to throw that out there.
Gregpex

over 5 years ago

Hey Mike, I purchased 2 tracks this past weekend 153572 & 153571 , however they are not showing the section markers. Can you please correct that for me. Thanks
mattmccoy

over 5 years ago

Just an update: Section Markers for your own PRIME Cloud uploads is almost ready. :)
feinbergpaul

over 5 years ago

Sweet!
robshi

over 5 years ago

That's great Matt! Really excited to give it a try.
jlbmusic

over 5 years ago

It would be nice to have the option to change the markers. Sometimes they are not positioned correctly for looping a section.
thecrossingchurch

over 5 years ago

Any news on custom section markers yet?