Stereo "SPLIT" track in Prime doesn't pan...

Prime App

godeep

almost 6 years ago (edited)

I am uploading a stereo split track (click left / program right. I've ended the file name with "SPLIT.wav" but it just loads in as a single file with click and program in both sides. What am I doing wrong? Thanks in advance for your help!!
JansonRoberts

almost 6 years ago

Hey Michael, It looks like everything is correct. We have a PRIME update ready, but are currently awaiting approval from Apple so that you can obtain that through the App Store. Keep checking regularly to see when the update is live! Thanks so much! - Janson
clayhenry87

almost 6 years ago

Janson, This update that came out last week still hasn't fixed this issue. Custom uploaded tracks still play everything dual mono (click and tracks come of out both L and R.) Fix this.
josiahcarver

almost 6 years ago

Hey Chris, I've had this problem a lot with one of our church's iPads. We just close and restart the app and that fixes it. Have you tried that? We like to do it right before the set as well just as a failsafe :)
mattmccoy

almost 6 years ago

Make sure that you add the underscore before split. _SPLIT.wav
sierragraceworship

over 5 years ago

If I'm making my tracks in audacity, what is the best way to export if I want control in prime later. Mono tracks all centered? Stereo tracks panned left(cues and clicks) or Stereo tracks all panned center? Does the prime app automatically pan the cues and clicks left? Thanks. There is a need for a bit more detailed instructions on the file preparation. Other than that, love the product. Thank you.
JansonRoberts

over 5 years ago

Hey Jon! PRIME automatically pans any tonal tracks to the right and the click & cues tracks to the left. Just make sure to export the MP3 or WAVs from Audacity and compress them into one zip file. Rename that zip file to something unique and upload that through the PRIME uploader. Hope this helps! Janson