Syncing Setlist and Songs from Ipad to Computer

Leading Worship

While trying to SYNC my Ipad I have been getting a reoccuring error Sync Status - "An error occured while syncing songs and setlist"

I have:

Updated my iPad

Loop Prime is up to date

Restarted my iPad

Anyone else experiencing issues? Please help

Corey

Cornerstone Worship

HopeCultureWorship

over 1 year ago

Having similar issues. Needing help also!

ajsimmons22

over 1 year ago

Having the same issue. Please help!

mattslack

over 1 year ago

Hey guys, this seems to occur when using certain tracks that were recently updated by loop. To get your setlist working again, delete the songs within them from your device and re-download them from the server and add them back to your setlist. Sorry for the trouble there, but your setlist should sync fine at that point! We are working on a fix for this to prevent future cases from happening in the future.

Caseywhitaker

24 days ago

I deleted from my device, re downloaded them and still having the same issue. Any new advice on what to do? Thanks so much!

Caseywhitaker

24 days ago

same issue here!

mattslack

23 days ago

Sorry to hear this! Can you tell us if you are using custom uploads or tracks purchased from Loop? Also are you experiencing this with only one setlist or all setlists?

Caseywhitaker

23 days ago

Tracks are purchased from LOOP C, I have had it happen on a few setlists, not sure if all but the last few times they just wont sync up with the loop cloud. Internet is fine and it saves to the device fine, but wont sync to the cloud. I deleted and re downloaded the songs and still had the same issue. Thanks for any help!

mattslack

22 days ago

Can you tell us which specific tracks are in one of the setlists you are having issues with? We will try to replicate the issue on our end and then let you know how to resolve it!