Logic & MainStage

Template questions

Logic & MainStage

jbeats1831

over 7 years ago (edited)

Hi everybody! I'm very very new to the game when it comes to using tracks and loops and interfaces and all that fun stuff. I've wanted to for a long time but never had the right band or church. Now I have both. I'm very eager to use all the goodies on this site but I have one very amateur question I cannot seem to find the answer to anywhere else. Will the Mainstage template work with Logic X and Mainstage 3? I don't see that on the description and was curious. Don't be surprised if I'm on here often. Looking forward to jumping in the LC community!
tsho08

over 7 years ago

YES. IT'S TOTALLY BACKWARDS COMPITABLE. ONLY TIME YOU'LL EVER HAVE PROBLEMS DOING THAT IS IF SOMEONE GIVES YOU A TEMPLATE WITH OLD 32 BIT PLUGINS. BUT FOR THE LOOPCOMMUNITY TEMPLATE YOU SHOULD BE TOTALLY FINE.
iccoelnoel

over 7 years ago

Hello there!I just purchased your LC Mainstage Template.When i'm trying to opened it says that "the Concert couldn't be opened because it was created with a newer version of Mainstage".I'm still using Mainstage 2(Version 2.1.3).Your PDF guide says it only works with Mainstage 2 and 3.Thanks for the help!
tsho08

over 7 years ago

There still shouldn't be any issues with it. I would open up mainstage first and then try loading from the open option, instead of double clicking from the desktop kinda of style. It's definitely backwards compatible. If you still having problems contact support@loopcommunity.com and they should be able to help you with it. If you still get no resolve lemme know and I'll help you create that exact template.