Tracks NOT available in PRIME ??

Prime App

ggc

over 5 years ago (edited)

Hi, I purchased a master split track last month from the new Planetshakers #LetsGo album for use on PRIME and everything's all good. It shows up as a full multitrack in PRIME and I can turn different parts on & off. Now I go back to this site to try to purchase a different track off the same album and I see that the split track shows it's "NOT available in PRIME" as per the attached screenshot. The track is only available in PRIME if I pay for the more expensive full multitrack? I checked the PRIME info page (http://loopcommunity.com/prime) and it still says that "every track you purchase from LoopCommunity.com will automatically show up in PRIME as a FULL multitrack, regardless of whether you buy the SplitTrack, MultiTrack, or session file" - but this doesn't seem to be the case anymore? Can someone explain what's changed? Paying for the full multitrack just to be able to use only in PRIME is now way too expensive.

t.png

mattmccoy

over 5 years ago

Unfortunately, this is a limitation set on us by the content provider. This is not the norm for the majority of our tracks.
joshuabarbour

over 5 years ago

I think this is not a good route for LC....How many are going to switch away to MT because of this?
mattmccoy

over 5 years ago

Joshua, This isn't our decision. The prices are set by the content provider in the case for these Masters. Even if you purchase a split track from MT, you don't get the full multitrack in their app. If you want the full multitrack in the app, you still have the purchase the more expensive product.
joshuabarbour

over 5 years ago

Oh i see, I was confused. Makes sense then, thanks!
mattmccoy

over 5 years ago

No problems. If you need any clarity, don't hesitate to email us at support@loopcommunity.com We're here to help!