Transitions start too soon

Prime App

sbcworship

16 days ago

Ever since the new update the transitions are starting too soon. Previously they wouldn't start cross-fading or overlap until it hit the "End" cue. Now it is starting 10 seconds before the song ends which in my case makes the transition feature useless unless I use just the auto advance option but then I lose the cool cross fade of pads between songs. I'm on an iPad and I have deleted and reinstalled already to see if it fixed it and it has not.

epagmusic

15 days ago

I'm having the same issue with the song "Open Up the Heavens" (although I tried with another song and did not have the issue). The cross-fade transition begins on the "outro" instead of on the "end" cue. I've done this song with the PRIME app many times before and have never had this problem.

mattslack

15 days ago

Hey there, Our team is looking into this currently and we hope to have a fix for this very soon! Sorry for the inconvenience.

jacobdoug

14 days ago

Any update on this? Thanks!

mattslack

10 days ago

Yes, this issue should be fixed! Make sure you are updated to the latest version of Prime and crossfade should work well for you. Thanks for your patience!

sbcworship

10 days ago

Worked like a charm on Sunday. Thanks!