Sound & Tech Team

Trouble with Prime and Pro Presenter Linkage

Sound & Tech Team

daylin

almost 2 years ago

Hello, I had a question and was wondering if maybe somebody knew what the issue is that I am having. Yesterday at my church we tried using the midi control on propresenter, to add propresenter cues to Prime. It was working fine at first but then the next slide cue would skip two slides so instead of going to the next slide it would jump every two slides. Then it went crazy and was just shuffling through the whole playlist at a superfast speed.

Can anyone help me with this issue?

Thanks in advance!

mattslack

almost 2 years ago

Hey there, You may want to check the velocity of each note you are sending and making sure it lines up with the commands you have set up and are wanting to control in ProPresenter. Additionally, make sure you are using a stable network to provide the most reliable results.

mvanmeter2012

almost 2 years ago

I was recently forced a password change. It broke my Apple keychain, so everything has had to be updated. I have my Prime username and password (obviously), so I don't think that is the problem, however, in the Prime App, now, when I fire a song all I hear is the click and cue. The song doesn't play and the track doesn't run across the screen, but I hear the various cues as if the song is playing. It's like half the track is dead.

mattslack

almost 2 years ago

Sorry to hear this! Is this happening with multitple tracks or only one? Let us know what track you are experiencing this with and we'll take a look at it.

Also what device are you using to run Prime? Make sure you are running the latest version of the app and let us know if the issue persists!

mvanmeter2012

almost 2 years ago

It was happening on all the tracks. I deleted the app and reinstalled it. I am running on a Macbook Pro.

mattslack

almost 2 years ago

Can you send a video to support@loopcommunity.com and our team can take a closer look here!

Kirito

almost 2 years ago

Hi

I can´t add members to mi team.

The other members needs to be pro or why can't found another users in Loop?

I hope you can help me.

Thanks

mattslack

almost 2 years ago

Hey there, You will need to make sure that each free prime acount that you are trying to add has first been confirmed via email. An email is sent to each account that is created. Clicking the confirmation link in this email will confirm the account which will then allow it to show up when you try to add them to the Prime team. Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any other questions!

aaronvasquezguitar

4 months ago (edited)

Hey! I had the exact same issue. Here is how I was able to fix it. I'm wondering if you have a setup similar to ours. At my church, ProPresenter is connected to another IMac computer running our lights. The reason I bring this up is because I had already enabled a midi connection in propresenter (preferences-devices-midi) when is setup this connection. When I first setup the prime app to cue Propresenter, I created another midi connection as instructed in this video at 1:25-1:48 (https://youtu.be/aHwpminak_c). Point being, if you already have a midi connection, like mine from the ProPresenter computer to the lights computer, you can skip the step where he adds a midi device in ProPresenter. It will just piggy back off of the previous midi connection in ProPresenter. When I had two midi connection enabled in ProPresenter, every time a Prime midi cue was triggered, ProPresenter would advance 2 slides. When I disconnected the second midi connection I had setup, it worked perfectly. I hope this helps.