Unable to download user uploaded tracks

Prime App

Pete Hanratty

almost 6 years ago (edited)

Hi, After logging out and back in I can see my uploaded tracks in Prime, but when I go to download any of them I get, "Download Error, failed to download the song. Please try again." consistently. Anything I can do? Thanks,
dbpraise

about 4 years ago

I too, am having the Download Error message that Peter mentioned a couple of years ago... - "After logging out and back in I can see my uploaded tracks in Prime, but when I go to download any of them I get, "Download Error, failed to download the song. Please try again." consistently. Anything I can do?" But I didn't see the answer to his issue...
JansonRoberts

about 4 years ago

Hey David, You've attempted the following: 1. Log out and back into PRIME 2. Double-tap home button and swipe up to close PRIME. Re-launch and login 3. Delete and re-install a fresh copy of the app itself
dbpraise

about 4 years ago

Thanks, Janson, for getting back with me so quick - I want to use this song in my rehearsal this evening... #0 - I restarted my iPad. Also, it doesn't download on my iPhone either. #1 - Yes to no avail. #2 - Yes to no avail. #3 - No, but did just now, and to no avail. And, the reinstall removed all of my other songs as well. But they're re-downloading (as I click on them one at a time) with all of the edit points still intact. Next idea?
dbpraise

about 4 years ago

Got it!! - I had created some new names of sounds files (Brass, Woodwinds, Harp). In the one that came through and downloaded, I went back and re uploaded and used the names that were resident (Horns, Organ, FX). And maybe I was just holding my mouth right... Whatever - it works now!
JansonRoberts

about 4 years ago

Awesome! If there are custom uploads to PRIME, the stems all have to use the pre-set names in Step 2 of the upload. You can now, however, choose "custom" as the stem option and name the instrument stem whatever you'd like. =) Happy Looping, David!
Scpaul

over 3 years ago

Do m4as work as uploads or is it only wav files?
JansonRoberts

over 3 years ago

Hey Samuel! You can upload WAV, M4A, or MP3 files. =)
Debstar

about 3 years ago

I’m having the same issue. I’ve just purchased a track and it keeps saying “download fail, try again”. I’ve deleted the app and reinstalled but nothing. I’ve also logged out and back in and nothing either. Please help