Update

Prime App

jfriedman93n3h

about 6 years ago (edited)

I was wondering if there is a update on Prime in the works that will allow you to import markers for your custom tracks and also assign your individual tracks to multiple outputs so that may assign your tracks to stereo left and right and be able to send the tracks in stereo and use with an ipad compatible interface.
JansonRoberts

about 6 years ago

Hey Jonathan, We are actually working on a PRIME update that will contain song section locaters for every song in our catalog. It is going to take some time for the catalog to be updated, but our PRIME developers and our LC Staff are working hard to get these things in place and ready for the community. Thanks for the input! - Janson
jfriedman93n3h

about 6 years ago

Does this update allow you to set locators for your custom tracks? Also will there be a way to send custom tracks to multiple outputs , so that we may have tracks in stereo? Thanks, Jon
JansonRoberts

about 6 years ago

Hey Jon, The PRIME update will have the ability to set those locaters, yes. Concerning the multiple outputs, we're still working on that one, but I'll pass it along to the development team. Thanks for the input! - Janson
jfriedman93n3h

about 6 years ago

Thanks for the info. I look forward to the new updates, when can we expects to see the next one? Thanks, Jon
Filip_Olszewski

almost 6 years ago

New update to me is looking amazing! I hope guys you gonna bring with new update possibility to set our own markers and then map sections by midi and then i can say good bye to ableton:) and have the most amazing loop ios app ever created! Thank you for all your hardwork put into this app! Do you know when we can expect new updates! Guys you rocks! Thank you Filip
JansonRoberts

almost 6 years ago

Hey guys, We're excited to bring the new update soon. There's not a date set, but we're looking at getting that out as soon as we can and will let you know when it's available. Thanks for all the input! - Janson
slsedona

almost 6 years ago

One more question regarding the update: Will it allow a worship team to loop a chorus, a turn-around, an intro, etc., allowing more freedom while using Prime?