Uploading purchased songs from Multitracks

Prime App

YURILIRIANO

almost 6 years ago (edited)

Hello, my name is Yuri, I am currently using "playback" from multitracks.com on my Ipad. Its good, but i do like the features in prime much better. I might be mistaken, but I think I read that I could upload any multitrack song to PRIME, no matter where i purchased it. So... this means that I can upload the files (.wav) that I purchased from multitrack.com to Prime? Please let me know if this is possible since I've got some $$$ invested already in "PLAYBACK" But would like to use PRIME instead. Please advise... Yuri Liriano
AndyWalker

almost 6 years ago

Yep! Go to Upload -> Prime Custom Make sure you label your tracks correctly and you will be good to go!
Gloryofgod16

almost 6 years ago

I neec this I am lost about download to my tablets devices please contact me assp. Pastor Wsllace 9725378339
Gloryofgod16

almost 6 years ago

I neec this I am lost about download to my tablets devices please contact me assp. Pastor Wsllace 9725378339
mattmccoy

almost 6 years ago

Pastor Wallace, shoot us an email to support@loopcommunity.com and we'll help you out!
Ewebb329

29 days ago

so, if I have a track through multitracks.com, how do I move it over to loop community?

mattslack

29 days ago

Here is a video showing how you can upload any tracks that you have not from Loop, to your Prime Cloud so that they can be used in Prime. Check this out and let us know if you have any other questions! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNPY6e-PZUc&t=51s&ab_channel=LoopCommunityLoopCommunity