Join our community for the full experience.

or Log in

Pro Subscriptions


I live outside the US. How do I find my Tax ID Number?

If you are not a US taxpayer, you must complete a form W-8BEN. The US Internal Revenue Service (IRS) requires that the Form W-8BEN include your foreign tax identifying number (foreign TIN). Otherwise, the form will not be considered complete. Your foreign tax identifying number is issued by your country of permanent residence. To obtain your foreign TIN, please contact the taxing authority or equivalent in your country of permanent residence to obtain a foreign TIN. We cannot submit payment without this number. If you are not able to provide a foreign TIN, you need to also complete the Explanation of Missing Foreign Tax Identifying Number form (PDF). These are examples of explanations that the IRS will accept: - My country of permanent residence does not issue foreign TINs. - I am not legally required to obtain a foreign TIN.

How should my tempo be displayed?

Your tempo should always reflect the note value on the bottom of your time signature. For instance, if your song is in 4/4 or 3/4, list your tempo to the quarter. If your song is in 6/8, list your tempo to the 8th note.

How loud should I bounce my stems?

We like the stems to be nice and loud, but not to the point of clipping. Your stems shouldn't make the master peak over 0 db (with click and cues muted). Make sure you're bouncing with "normalize" turned off. After you bounce your stems, pull them into your DAW to double check the levels are what you intended before submitting again.

How can I become a Loop producer?

You can apply to be a producer by clicking the Upload button and choosing "Tracks to Sell". If you're approved, you can begin selling your tracks on Loop.

2024 © Loop Community®